ANN: Python Graph Wiki

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at furu.idi.ntnu.no
Sat Sep 11 10:06:00 EDT 2004

In article <pan.2004.09.10.03.45.48.941822 at jerf.org>, Jeremy Bowers wrote:
>On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 22:13:28 +0000, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
>
>> Based on a tiny spark of interest in comp.lang.python, I've created a
>> temporary wiki for chiseling out a possible standard API/protocol for
>> graphs in Python at
>
>I tried to add something but the site isn't accepting it. The server may
>be too slow to run a wiki? I can read from it OK, albeit slowly.

Yes, it seems the machine is quite slow (it was just easier for me to
use it at the moment than my own box...) It does seem to work, though.
Others have been able to add some material. Perhaps you could try
again? (And -- do you have any more specifics on how things failed?)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland       The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
http://hetland.org                                  -- Bertrand Russel