ANN: Python Graph Wiki

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at furu.idi.ntnu.no
Sat Sep 11 12:48:18 EDT 2004

In article <bwF0d.12892$w%6.12343 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Andrew Dalke wrote:
>Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
>> Others have been able to add some material. Perhaps you could try
>> again? (And -- do you have any more specifics on how things failed?)
>
>For me my post and my previews time out after 60
>seconds and the changes never get on the page.

Hm. How weird.

Anyway -- based on a suggestion (not really sure by whom -- this is
the nature of wiki ;) I've moved the wiki to the Python wiki:

  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonGraphApi

Hopefully that should work OK.

(Was it you who suggested this, Skip? You seem to be the only one who
has subscribed to the page...)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland       The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
http://hetland.org                                  -- Bertrand Russel