Math errors in python

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 16:13:10 EDT 2004

Richard Hanson <me at privacy.net> wrote:
> (Alex mentioned you have a Fujitsu LifeBook -- I do, too, and like it
> very much!)

There are many 'series' of such "Lifebooks" nowadays -- it's become as
un-descriptive as Sony's "Vaio" brand or IBM's "Thinkpad".  Anna's is a
P-Series -- 10.5" wide-form screen, incredibly tiny, light, VERY
long-lasting batteries.  It was the _only_ non-Apple computer around at
the local MacDay (I'm a Mac fan, and she attended too, to keep an eye on
me I suspect...;-), yet it got nothing but admiring "ooh!"s from the
crowd of design-obsessed Machies (Apple doesn't make any laptop smaller
than 12", sigh...).

OBCLPY: Python runs just as wonderfully on her tiny P-Series as on my
iBook, even though only Apple uses it within the OS itself;-)

Alex