python is going to die! =(

Gerrit gerrit at nl.linux.org
Mon Sep 20 03:20:27 EDT 2004

Rene Pijlman wrote:
> Abe Mathews:
> >the fact that there isn't a good IDE available
>
> I use WingIDE, and I don't know what I'm missing. It just works for the
> occasional debugging, and what else is there?

What does an IDE really do beyond editing + debugging? Because of
Python's dynamic nature, I've never needed a debugger, print statements
always worked perfectly. As for editing, well, I like Vim.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Weather in Twenthe, Netherlands 20/09 08:55:
	13.0°C Few clouds mostly cloudy wind 5.8 m/s SSW (57 m above NAP)