apache error

someguy inderjitrai at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:54:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

    	I realise that this might not be the appropriate newgroup for this
question but there isn't a newsgroup on apache.
I'm using python to do some cgi programming and i'm using DOM to sort a
table when the user clicks on a different heading.  Here is a sniplet of
code:

The sortTable() is a javascript method in an external file.
For some reason i got a the following error when i click on the table
header:

    	Forbidden
    	You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

    	Apache/2.0.50 (Win32) mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.3 PHP/4.3.8 Server
	at 24.156.164.6 Port 80

I'm running Apache on Windows Xp.  Any suggestions as to what premission
needs to be changed?

TIA