python is going to die! =(

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 20:08:56 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 19:53 -0400, julio wrote:

> So am i missing something ? are any of my arguments wrong ? again :

The fundamental problem with your arguments/complaints is that you
somehow think that someone, somewhere on this list owes you something.
Python (unlike C#, Mono being an exception) is, for the most part, a
volunteer effort.  I suppose next you'll be going to the local food
shelter and complaining that their sandwiches can't compete with
McDonalds.

If you want an IDE and you know what makes a good one, then you should
write one.  Better yet, help out on one of the existing ones (i.e. Boa
Constructor, Anjuta) and help shape it into what you think an IDE should
be.

Regards,
Cliff

--