Problem with a dictionary program....

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Tue Sep 28 11:12:49 EDT 2004

The keys in your dictionary are numbers and the variable 'character' in your
program is a character.  That means one is equivalent to a=1, the other one
is equivalent to a="1".  Either make the keys in the dictionary strings
(i.e., {"1":"one", ...) or convert 'character' to an integer with int( ).

news:41597d62$0$23054$ba624c82 at nntp05.dk.telia.net...