Python as alternative to Visual Basic

Golawala, Moiz M (GE Infrastructure) Moiz.Golawala at ge.com
Mon Sep 20 14:07:02 EDT 2004

I would recommend wxPython. It is cross platform and provides the windows look and feel to the UI. It is pretty easy to develop in as well. The documentation and examples are very extensive.

I have used it to develop some GUIs for people who are not very computer savvy and they don't even realize that my app is written in python.

Regards,
Moiz