i am going to get crazy!!!

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 02:40:42 EDT 2004

Cliff Wells <clifford.wells <at> comcast.net> writes:

> I don't know if this is any good, but since you like Eclipse:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyeclipse/

Actually, if you like Eclipse, I'd suggest pydev:

http://pydev.sourceforge.net/

It's actually still updated from time to time (last in July of this year), and
I've played around with it a little back when I had to write in Java (ugh!)
and it did integrate pretty well with Eclipse.  If I remember right though, it
doesn't use the code-completion that all the wxPython based apps do...

Steve