up with PyGUI!

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Fri Sep 17 10:40:56 EDT 2004

Greg Ewing <greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz> writes:

> Jorge Godoy wrote:
>> I'm not familiar with the looks on Macs...
>
> In that case, seeing a screen shot wouldn't help you decide whether it
> looked Mac-like. :-)

No, but would help me seeing if it has a pleasurable look. :-)

I would believe if it had screenshots and said it has native look and
after some public announces nobody contested it. :-)

> Yep, once again, Apple is way ahead of everyone else with their
> integration of PDF imaging into the core graphics stuff. That's what
> gives those images their nice anti- aliased look...

People said here we can get that with OpenOffice.org...  I'll try it
later.  The problem is not the result -- as I think we can get those
results with SodiPodi, Gimp and other tools in a chain or even
alone... -- but the effort to get that result.

Be seeing you,
--
Godoy.     <godoy at ieee.org>