up with PyGUI!

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Sep 17 01:48:18 EDT 2004

Jorge Godoy wrote:
> I'm not familiar with the looks on Macs...

In that case, seeing a screen shot wouldn't
help you decide whether it looked Mac-like. :-)

>>As far as I can remember, I drew them with Appleworks 6,
>>printed them to PDF files, opened them with Preview and
>>then saved them as jpegs. (Photoshop might also have been
>>involved in there somewhere, I don't recall now.)
>
> Too bad these aren't tools available on Linux or FreeBSD...  I really
> liked the way they look :-)

Yep, once again, Apple is way ahead of everyone else with
their integration of PDF imaging into the core graphics
stuff. That's what gives those images their nice anti-
aliased look...

--
Greg Ewing, Computer Science Dept,
University of Canterbury,