Announcing PyCs, a new Python-like language on .Net

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Fri Sep 3 06:47:39 EDT 2004

[Tim]
> If the general Python
> community can't see value in fresh approaches (which is likely true of
> all, um, "mature" language communities in-the-large), maybe sticking
> to python-dev would cut some needless grief from your life.

As a very small part of "the general Python community", I'd like to
encourage Mark to continue his occasional posts to comp.lang.python.  One
the good things about this newsgroup is that it sometimes wanders slightly
(!) off-topic, but those wanderings are usually illuminating.  Mark's
projects are more on-topic than many other threads.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com