#comments

Dan Perl dperl at rogers.com
Mon Sep 13 21:30:47 EDT 2004

You're missing a comma between the arguments in "print".  Here is how it
should be:
  data=raw_input("Type something  ") # spaces after "something"
  myInput=data
  print "You typed ", myInput  # and again
  print "The fourth character is ", myInput[3]  # and again

news:pan.2004.09.13.21.27.31.291385 at NOSPAMrosecott.ukfsn.org...