unittest.py patch: add skipped test functionality

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Fri Sep 24 09:51:15 EDT 2004

[Remy Blank]
> I would also like to know if this would be a candidate for inclusion
> into the unittest.py provided with Python.

To have any chance of that, you should add your patch to the
SourceForge patch tracker for Python:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=5470&atid=305470

If you don't, it's likely that no Python core developer who cares will
ever see it.  If you do, many will see it.

> I suppose I should contact Steve Purcell directly for that.

That may also be helpful.  But put the patch on SourceForge first!

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>