python is going to die! =(

CarlosRivera CarlosRivera at badnamefornospam.to
Thu Sep 23 03:02:02 EDT 2004

I got F'ing annoyed when I had to use VB because it forced one to write
a GUI.  I just wanted to write a simple program that would send output
to stdout.  I had to create a list box and append each line.  Of course,
I could not pipe the output of that program into another program.  Screw
GUI programs!  Just kidding.  I don't like to be forced to do either.
It nice to be able to do whatever one needs.  If I had to write a GUI
program with python, I am not sure what I would use.  I am not asking
which to use.  I am just making a comment.