Calculate the Timespan with wxDateTime

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Oct 20 02:55:37 EDT 2004

jadethacker at hotmail.com (mee-shell) wrote:

>I am a newbie of python.  I just started to look at the wxDateTime in
>wx and wanted to know how to use the AddTS method to calculate the
>timespan.  Thanks.

I'd like to expand a bit on what Peter said.

wxWidgets includes a vast array of functionality, much of which already
exists in Python.  Rather than waste time porting stuff that won't be used,
wxPython only implements those part of wxWidgets that do not already have
good Python implementations.

I would suggest you look into mxDateTime.  It will do what you want easily.
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.