Calculate the Timespan with wxDateTime

Peter L Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Oct 16 13:31:27 EDT 2004

mee-shell wrote:
> I am a newbie of python.  I just started to look at the wxDateTime in
> wx and wanted to know how to use the AddTS method to calculate the
> timespan.  Thanks.

Do you have to use wxDateTime, or are you just specifying
the implementation because you thought it would help?

There is a datetime module in the standard Python library
that can probably do what you want instead.

If you don't get the help you need, you might consider
posting again with actual examples of what you are
talking about (i.e. input and desired output) so nobody
has to guess.

-Peter