[wx] Simple image editor

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it
Sat Oct 30 05:28:35 EDT 2004

I want to create a simple image editor (with wxPython) for my application.
Now I'm able to zoom, draw with a pen, insert a text into the loaded
image, and undo changes (for this I reload the image and redraw all the
lines/text, but not the last.)

My problem is how can I move the texts/lines that are insert into Image,
after placed? How the image editors (like GIMP) are able to move the
objects? Please don't tell me to read the GIMP's source :).

Thanks,
Michele

P.s. I hope you understand me, my English is horrible.