[ANN] Boo 0.4.3 - python-like language for .NET/Mono

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 02:28:35 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 18:42 -0400, Istvan Albert wrote:
> Doug Holton wrote:
>
> > share it here since there has been so much interest for similar projects
> > like IronPython.
>  >
> > http://boo.codehaus.org/
> >
> > Boo is a python-like language for .NET or the cross-platform Mono
> > (http://www.go-mono.com/).
>
> "Python-like" means very little. Make it run python code
> then you'll see a lot more interest from this group.

If you didn't find it interesting, then why did you respond?  Also, what
makes you the spokesperson for the rest of the people on this list?  Was
there a PEP written somewhere that I missed?

Personally, I find the project interesting.  I program in several
languages (as the job requires, Python simply being my preferred
language) and having a tool like this available is definitely
interesting (esp. in the absence of a production-quality IronPython).

Cliff

--
Cliff Wells <clifford.wells at comcast.net>