[ANN] Boo 0.4.3 - python-like language for .NET/Mono

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Sun Oct 10 21:06:01 EDT 2004

> > Make it run python code
> > then you'll see a lot more interest from this group.
>
> Like I said in the first sentence of my earlier message:
> "I thought I'd share it here since there has been so much interest for
> similar projects like IronPython."

I think that IronPython is a bit different from Boo though; it
implements Python, not some Python-like language, derivative, what have
you.

There was also a similar thing with Prothon (Python with prototypes) by
Mark Hahn a while back, that actually used this newsgroup/mailing list
as their discussion forum.  I have no particular comment about that.

Re: the Boo language
Make it well, and good luck.

 - Josiah