request for feedback: pyfmf

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Wed Oct 27 09:02:29 EDT 2004

Thanks, Michael.  It would be easy to add a directory to the packages with
all the documentation I have on the web site.  Now, the question is: is that
documentation good enough?  My personal experience with using open-source
projects has been that they are very poor in documentation.  I don't want to
do the same with my project, but I did make the decision to rather put out a
release quickly, even if the documentation is on the thin side.  Having said
that, I hope that what I already have (on the web) is good enough to get
someone started.

I will put out two minor releases that will include the documentation, but
until then, any feedback on the documentation that is on the web?

Thanks again,

Dan

news:6f402501.0410270426.5d83bf0c at posting.google.com...