Parallelization on muli-CPU hardware?

Sam G. nospam
Tue Oct 5 09:23:15 EDT 2004

According to the fact that all Thread run on the same CPU (if i didn't
understand wrong), i'm asking if python will suffer from the future
multicore CPU. Will not python use only one core, then a half or a
quarter of CPU ? It could be a serious problem for the future of python...

I'm sorry if I ask a stupid alsmost-newbie question, but it's not the
first time I'm asking it.

Sam.