Reading XML like Python!

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Mon Oct 25 07:15:50 EDT 2004

John wrote:

> I have to read a lot of XML for my upcoming project.
> XML is hard on my eyes.
> Is there some sort of converter that converts XML to something more
> eye friendly? maybe like Python? I have seen restructured text. There
> is a paper at EuroPython 2004 that seems to do something similar.

I used yaml - actually its not exactly what you asked for, but a different
way of producing markup, which is much more friendly to the eye, and as
whitespace is significant, resembles python in that respect. I'm not aware
of xml2yaml converters, but I haven't looked so there might be some.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch