Python vs PHP

mike bayer zzzeek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:59:42 EDT 2004

hi all -

might I add what I think is a valuable link to this discussion:

http://www.myghty.org/

it is my own application largely based around the model of Perl's
HTML::Mason.  It addresses specifically the performance, architecture,
and template-flexibility issues of some of the other packages I have
seen mentioned here.  I think its particular combination of strong
featureset, smooth performance and templating style makes it one of
the best things out there for building python-based dynamic websites
as well as content-generation systems.