Question mark in variable and function names

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Oct 7 07:47:24 EDT 2004

andre.naess at gmail.com (Andr? N?ss) writes:

> One thing I liked about Lisp was the ability to use the question mark
> (and the exclamation mark) in function names.

I wrote a patch for this once.  It's pretty easy.

I'd also like for '-' to be a allowable character in identifiers.
That might break some code, though :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  I have no disaster recovery plan for black holes, I'm afraid.  Also
  please be aware that if it one looks imminent I will be out rioting