GPL and Python modules.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Oct 25 17:22:32 EDT 2004

Grant Edwards wrote:

> I'm not arguing agains open source.  I'm arguing against the
> statement that releasing source code doesn't cost anything.

But it's only costing you something because you choose to let it.
Nothing compels you legally to provide support, so making the connection
between one and the other is a personal choice, not a requirement
regarding open source in and of itself.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis