ann: Pysch, Scheme runtime environment in Python

Oleg Paraschenko olepar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:04:14 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to announce addition to the list of Scheme
interpreters written in the Python language.

Pysch:
http://pysch.sourceforge.net/

I wrote Pysch for my own research goals, but I think
that it may be useful for general public.

Pysch relies on Bigloo to preprocess a source code of
Scheme programs (expand macros) and to save the result
as XML. Pysch interprets only the refined XML.

Pysch supports only a subset of the Scheme functions
library. Anyway, the subset is big enough to run
SXPath and SXSLT code.

Regards, Oleg