New to Python: Features

Richard Blackwood richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com
Tue Oct 5 14:11:24 EDT 2004

Josiah Carlson wrote:

>>Really?  Well, I never took computer science so I guess I wouldn't
>>exactly know.  What's the point of making them write a report?
>>

>If you went to school, you would understand the point in doing a report
>on almost anything.
>
>Honestly, who the hell are you?
>
> - Josiah

A retired philosophy professor who taught himself programming when he
was twelve.  I've been programming as a hobby since and was interested
in Python a few years ago, played around with it, and didn't pick it
back up until now.  What else you want to know?  I've got a cat, a dog,
and a lovely, highly intelligent wife who teaches history.  No kids, and
no plans to have any.