Resolved: webserverless Python Wiki Engines: do they exists?

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 7 16:27:37 EDT 2004

Brian van den Broek said unto the world upon 2004-10-07 14:19:

> So, the docs don't seem entirely up to date nor consistent. But I'm
> working on working it out. (If I don't get it soon, time to go bug the
> moin-moin people.)
>
> Tanks again for the help, folks, and I hope the account above might help
> someone in the future, too.
>
> Best to all,
>
> Brian vdB

Hi all,

thanks to all who responded to my posts.

A Moin-moin standalone installation turned out to not be hard at all.

It was just a matter of following/sensibly reconciling the instructions on

<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling_2fInfrastructureOnWin32>,

<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling_2fWikiInstanceOnWin32>,
and <http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling_2fStandAloneOnWin32>

(If *I* could do it, pretty much anyone could!)

Now I've got to stop playing with my shinny new toy and do some actual work!

Best,

brian vdB