Dynamically Generating a Graph in Python

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 14:08:37 EDT 2004

Fernando Perez wrote:

> being actively developed by a strong team (not just John Hunter, but also the
> good folks from the Hubble Space Telescope Science Institute).

Just to clarify the above.  John is a great coder, but he is obviously busy and
his professional research also demands much of his time beyond matplotlib.  The
point I was trying to make is that matplotlib is not a one-man effort.
Instead, it has the support of a strong team of scientists who use it in a real
production environment.

Best,