ruby on rails ... python on ?

Martin Maney maney at pobox.com
Tue Nov 2 00:26:34 EST 2004

Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote:
> OTOH, I'd love to see something in Python that is just as tight as
> Rails, but uses all the pieces we've already developed.  It's really
> just a question of sticking pieces together; but that's a surprisingly
> difficult operation.

I don't know why that would be surprising.  Integration has *always*
been one of the hardest parts of putting a large system together, so
when the parts weren't designed to fit each other in the forst place...

--
One Zone to rule them all, One Zone to find them,
One Zone to name them all and in the domain bind them,