Text widget - insert line

Eric Brunel eric_brunel at despammed.com
Mon Nov 22 11:42:16 EST 2004

Beps wrote:
> hello,
> I have got a data list.
> In my Text widget each data is between the previous and the next; so they
> are whole in a only block.
> Now:
> |--------------------
> |BushBerlusconiBlair|
> |AlpacinoDeNiroStall|
> |oneetcetcetcetcetce|
> |                   |
> |                   |
> |                   |
> |                   |
> |-------------------|
>
> How I have to create for each data a singular line.
> right version:
> |--------------------
> |Bush               |
> |Berlusconi         |
> |Blair              |
> |Al Pacino          |
> |DeNiro             |
> |Stallone           |
> Thank you very much!!!

I'm not sure I understand the question... Do you have some code generating the
first, and you want it to generate the second? If my guess is correct, can you
show us the code? It will surely only be a matter of inserting a '\n' at the end
of each line, then do a textWidget.insert(END, ...), but I'm just guessing here...