Text widget - insert line

beps beps at email.it
Mon Nov 22 12:44:58 EST 2004

Eric Brunel ha scritto:
> I'm not sure I understand the question... Do you have some code generating
the
> first, and you want it to generate the second? If my guess is correct, can
you
> show us the code? It will surely only be a matter of inserting a 'n' at the
end
> of each line, then do a textWidget.insert(END, ...), but I'm just guessing
here...

Here there's my code:
def show_customers(self, customers) :
##      data is a list
        for data in customers:
            dato = operator.concat(str(data), '/n')
            self.text_wdg.insert(0.0, data)####
##          self.text_wdg.insert(, '/n')

But is wrong, output:
|datadatadata/ndatadatadata/n |
|datadatadata/ndatadatadata/n |

How I can do?
Thank you

--

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse at newsland.it