documentation for PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:10:28 EST 2004

John Machin wrote:
> Well I just fired up the doco gadget and pasted
> "PyArg_ParseTupleAndKeywords" into the Search box and the 2nd
> reference it came up with was this:
>
> manual: Python/C API Reference Manual
> section: 5.5 Parsing arguments and building values
>
> The 1st, 3rd & 4th references were examples of calling it.
>
> Where were _you_ looking?

Google, which for once wasn't the right answer. I did actually find the
docs later by searching for "vgetargskeywords", finding
http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/toext/other-calling-conventions.html
and realizing that this had to be in the Python Docs somewhere. =)

Thanks for the pointers.  What's the "doco gadget" you're talking about?

Steve