Plone and mod_python

Tony Ha tony.ha at philips.com
Fri Nov 12 08:31:30 EST 2004

Hello Thornsten and Bruno

Thanks very much for the explanations, from your answers, it looks like, it
is better
to use "Plone + Apache". Is this means I need to install Apache, then Plone,
and
configure Apache or Plone to talk to each other?

But under the plone.org downloads it offer a bundle installer for Window XP.
Does
this mean the bundle will use Zope and the built-in Medusa as the web
server? and I
do not need Apache?

news:gr3aeg0wjjx.dlg at thorstenkampe.de...