range and wx co - ords

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Mon Nov 15 02:47:02 EST 2004

On 14 Nov 2004 04:45:25 -0800, mj.clift at virgin.net (Malcolm Clift) wrote:

>Hi Bengt,
>
>I thought that I would be able to work out how to do this, but as I'm
>new to python it's harder than I thought...
>
>Could you tell me how I would get the text to flow on to a new page?

Maybe, but I'd have to know what you meant by that. E.g., are you showing
multiple pages at once? Waiting for a page-turn click? Do you need to turn
back to previous pages? Once you can spell out _exactly_ what you want to
happen in English, you will probably be able to do it in Python. (And when
you get more fluent in Python, you will likely prefer to spell such things
in Python first ;-)

Regards,
Bengt Richter