GTK or TKinter (or what else?)

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Tue May 25 01:35:45 EDT 2004

Grant Edwards wrote:
> Right now I'm using wax, (a wxWindows wrapper that hides some
> of that sort of thing).

In relation to an earlier thread, I took a look through my
Qt book again, and noted that it does require passing in
the parent when creating a widget (although it is passed as
the last parameter which seems wrong to me) and the layout
and containment hierarchies are also different.

The '-1' issue can't really go away unless Python allowed
default arguments in the middle of an argument list, which
would probably be a bad thing.

Roger