GUI frontend for MySQL in wxPython

David Stockwell winexpert at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 15:08:26 EDT 2004

Hi Peter,

I'm very new to python as well, but if you are looking to see what someone
did as an example, take a look at
http://www.tyomych-proj.narod.ru/readme.usage.htm

When I was learning java, I modified that one by adding some functionality
so that when you click on a field you could build a sql query on the fly.
However its never been in a state good enough where I believe it would be
worth uploading it back. but at the time it was a neat idea.

That one was done in Java and it is very slick.   Having something similar
in python would be cool.

David
-------
Cell: http://cellphone.duneram.com/index.html