Preferences Files

Mark Fairchild mdfairch at sfu.ca
Sat May 8 07:53:34 EDT 2004

Is there a good preferences modules for Python?  I know that the Mac
version has one, but I need something cross-platform.

I just started my first Python project, and I'm used to Java.  The
java.util.logging package of the JDK is an amazing resource, and I was
pretty surprised when the Python documentation didn't mention any similar
module for Python.  Given that Python API has almost EVERYTHING that the
Java API does and more, I'm sure there must be something like the Java
logging module.

--
Mark Fairchild <mdfairch at sfu.ca>
Learn Lisp today!  Uncle Turing wants you!