Python - open forever ?

Hornberger, Chris Chris.Hornberger at blackrock.com
Thu May 13 17:54:42 EDT 2004

>Doesn't IBM support python now?  I'm sure a number of smaller
>companies do.

Correct.

This poor guy (the original poster) is simply falling victim, as many of us do, to the whims and paranoia of middle management.

I personally don't go out of my way to pacify them. Either they accept a decision or they do not.

He should lay out some of the facts pointed out in this thread, then back away. An empassioned argument will only cause issues. Lay out the facts, then back away. It's the safest route.

$.02

Chris Hornberger
chris.hornberger at blackrock.com

Card carrying MSDN member since 2004.
No, really. I've got the card to prove it.