Python Documentation Blows!

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Tue Mar 30 14:24:32 EST 2004

# wxPython would be my example of some of the worst (non-existant)
# documentation available for Python while PyGame would be my example of
# some of the best.

Yeah, I agree that pygame's docs are really good.  I enjoy bouncing
around in those when I am working with pygame.  wxPython is just bad
in that its docs are sprinkled throughout the wxWindows docs and
there isn't a central place to go when you want to know How To Do
Something that is not explicitly treated by the wxWindows docs.

--
    _  ,^.  _
|   \_,' `._/   |  http://www.cprogrammer.org
    `--._.--'