Python Documentation Blows!

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Tue Mar 30 13:17:23 EST 2004

Are you looking for something dynamic and formatted like pydoc? If so, it is
included with Python, so you can run your own server and pick up the doc
strings in your own modules and packages. There is also a public server for
standard libs.

http://pydoc.org/2.3/

Here's an example for the os module.

http://pydoc.org/2.3/os.html