Python & the job market

kbass kbass at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 13:23:14 EST 2004

Strangely enough, I have taken on that philosophy in my life and it had lead
me to the love of doing database architecture and development as a career.
:)  Using Python or any other programming language would assist me in my
continued endeavor.

kbass

news:ct05c.10019$V26.2708 at newssvr27.news.prodigy.com...