Python & the job market

DilbertFan steveb428pleaseremovethis at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 12:18:00 EST 2004

Do what you love and the money will follow. It works.   Don't worry about
jobs.
Read something on metaphysics that talks about how abundance flows to you
when you simply engage in something that is fun and allows the kid in you,
or the Spirit in you, or whatever, to play and to create great stuff.

If you give yourself to other through your talent,  (and the more you enjoy
what you're doing, the more value you're giving to everyone who makes use of
your creation), the more value comes right back to you.
If you don't like the spiritual angle here, than read Quantum Physics about
how we create our reality through intentions and thoughts, like The
Holographic Universe by Talbot.  If you're 'buzzing' through the joy of
engaging in your passion, you may naturally attract abundance by other
completely unrelated means if doesn't come through programming, or it may
come directly from this area.

Closer to home, read what Bruce Eckel wrote about Doing what you love:
http://mindview.net/WebLog/log-0037

news:a1N4c.13582$8G2.5059 at fe3.columbus.rr.com...