Python for large projects

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at zeusedit.com
Thu Mar 25 21:53:01 EST 2004

Jacek Generowicz wrote:

> > There was a well known case here in Australia at IBM where one
> > person snuck in a compiler and managed to outperform all his
> > colleagues until discovered.
>
> Do you have a reference describing such an attempt?

I too have heard of this method of development. From memory I
think it was call "clean room" software development.

It was back in the days when IBM was dreaming of sigma six
quality levels (ie bug count levels) with regard to software
development.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (All new version 3.92 out now)
"The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com