Prothon Prototypes vs Python Classes

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Wed Mar 31 01:21:42 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:40:34 -0700, Hamilcar Barca wrote:
> top-posting doesn't follow the rules of written European language.

I don't know why you feel the need to qualify that; I don't know of
*any* human writing system in current use where a discussion proceeds
from the bottom to the top.  So:

    top-posting doesn't follow the rules of written language.

seems stronger to me.

--
 \     "When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my |
  `\   age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six |