automatic static types (metaclass), attribute-order extraction = python instead of XML-likes - and some RequestsForEnhancements

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk at shore.net
Fri Mar 19 00:39:47 EST 2004

svilen <sdobrev at sistechnology.com> writes:

> if i can help to do something of these or others, or you want ideas of
> how/when/why something can be implemented for the python, call
> ... there's plenty of experience in a lot of languages and languages
> in general, as well human-machine related things, even psychology. And
> i DO want to support and make better the good thing what python is.

While your comments are interesting, you may not find a receptive
audience here because as a group we tend to be rather inflexible.

I would suggest taking your requirements over to comp.lang.lisp.

I think you will find a number of individuals over there who will be
more than willing to assist you with them.

--
KBK