vim & python

Gerrit gerrit at nl.linux.org
Mon Mar 1 16:27:22 EST 2004

sb wrote:
> Is it possible to enable "calltips" while editing python documents
> with vim?

I don't think so.

> I've heard the biggest python gurus use vim. *Please* post some
> screenshots of you in action - some interesting things like
>    - calltips,
>    - editor-shell interaction
>    - reference manual invocation by keyword from within the editor
>    - object browser,
>    - etc.
> Or are you using vim just like C coders do?

I'm using it 'like C coders', if that means that I do happily use syntax
highlighting, auto-indentation and line-numbering, but not anything
else.

Note that I'm not one of the biggest python gurus ;-)

Gerrit.

--
Weather in Twenthe, Netherlands 01/03 20:25 UTC:
	3.0°C   wind 3.6 m/s W (57 m above NAP)