Nodenet availability ?

Philip Rubini p.a.rubini at cranfield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 10:51:27 EST 2004

Hi,

I am looking for NodeNet (see the announcement below originally posted a
year or so ago), which would appear to fit my requirements almost exactly.
f. Unfortunately the link is dead. Is anyone aware if the code announced by
Matt is available anywhere ? Matt are you there ?

Thanks

Phil.

I've released NodeNet 1.0beta2.  Changes from the previous version include:

*  Both the network editing control and the node drag window manage
   their own scrollbars if their data is too big to be entirely visible
   at once.
*  In the network editing control, you can drag out a selection box
   to easily select multiple nodes at once.
*  Rendering in the Eye Candy demo application is faster.

You can get the latest version, Windows binaries and online documentation
at http://matt.kimball.net/nodenet.html

--
Matt Kimball
matt at kimball.net