A little help with child processes.

Rech rech at MUORISPAMfastwebnet.it
Wed Jun 16 11:25:33 EDT 2004

Yes I know, but the CPU-intensive tasks eat a lot of memory and for
weird reasons they don't free it (I know bad programming, but re-writing
all the code is impratical at this point). Running them in child
processes solves the problem because when a child dies it frees all the
allocated memory.

Andrea.